Don't just spank because you can!


There are far too many Dom's out there who spank at the drop of a hat.  Spank because your submissive needs a spanking and not because your upset about something and feel the need to take it out on her bottom.


If she's disobeyed me and I've made it clear what she was to do and she didn't do it that's one thing.  She understands, even though she may not like it, that she gets spanked.  But if I'm in a bad mood and she hasn't done anything wrong but I spank her anyway then I've been unfair.  Doing that more than once will cause her to want to move on and I wouldn't blame her.


Her desire as my submissive is to be subservient to me and not my thing to beat on when I feel like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping her focused!

Eliminate Confussion!

Our Domestic